You are in a conference room that's connected into a BlueJeans meeting, and you want to share your screen. Going into "Screen Share Only" mode is an easy way to share your screen without having to hook up your PC to projection cables. It can also be used to watch another participant's screen share on your computer, if you are far away from the conference room monitor.
- Coming into the meeting, click “Phone & More Connection Options” at bottom
Click Screen Share Only. You'll arrive in the meeting with these settings:
- You will be able to see content others are sharing. You can also share your presentation.
- You will not be able to see video of participant or hear them (and you will not be heard)
The menu commands, in the right-hand panel, will show you are muted:
- Your camera will be muted, so you will not be seen, and
- Your microphone is also muted, so, you will not be heard
- If you decide later to connect your audio or video from the computer, un-mute those icons