With the BlueJeans Google Calendar add-on, you can easily schedule and join BlueJeans meetings directly from Google Calendar.
Haven't installed the add-on yet? Click here for instructions.
Schedule a BlueJeans Meeting
- Open a new event in Google Calendar.
- Click Add Conferencing.
- Choose BlueJeans Meeting.
Note: When used for the first time the add-on will require you to log in. Once successfully logged in, you can use the add-on across all browsers and mobile applications. Login is supported only from browsers.
To log in to BlueJeans:
- Click the Log in button located next to BlueJeans Meeting.
- Log in using your BlueJeans credentials.
- Click Allow to add a BlueJeans meeting to the event.
- The BlueJeans meeting will be added to the Google Calendar event.
Note: A one-time or personal meeting will be added, dependent on the default settings within your BlueJeans account.
Participants do not need to have the BlueJeans Google Calendar add-on to join the BlueJeans meeting.
Learn more at the following links: