Minimum System Requirements
A BlueJeans Room is made up of four primary hardware components: computer, tablet, speakerphone and camera. These components can be obtained in a preassembled kit from a certified BlueJeans channel partner or purchased individually. Before purchashing hardware for a custom setup, please review our Minimum System Requirements that are required to run the BlueJeans Room software. For optimal setups, please review our Recommended Hardware section.
- Intel Core i5 or higher
- 2.2 GHz CPU or higher
- 8GB RAM or higher
- Windows 10 OS ['Pro N' and 'Pro KN' editions are not supported]
- Apple iOS 10.0 or higher
During the setup process, if the Room PC's hardware does not meet the minimum requirements, then the display will instead indicate which requirement(s) the hardware does not meet and must be upgraded before proceeding.
BlueJeans has tested and certified plug-and-play hardware components from the industry's leading equipment suppliers to provide high-quality setups at an affordable price. The following list contains the hardware components that are offically recommended for BlueJeans Room setups. They can purchased on their own from your preferred hardware retailer or in a Room Kit through one of our partners.
Dolby Conference Phone [ RECOMMENDED ]
BlueJeans Rooms with Dolby Conference Phone elevates the BlueJeans meeting experience to the next level. With this setup, the Dolby Conference Phone replaces the Room's tablet and speakerphone for a simplified setup process. BlueJeans with Dolby Voice provides superior audio quality and unique features like Spatial Audio. In addition, the Dolby Conference Phone can be configured with an IP-PBX system to allow for SIP calls to create the true all-in-one package. Click Here to learn more about BlueJeans with Dolby Conference Phone!
A Windows 10 machine is required, on which BlueJeans Room App runs and commmunicates over Internet with the BlueJeans Cloud server.
- Intel NUC
- Dell OptiPlex 7040
- Lenovo M700 Tiny
- Software running on an Apple iPad is the prime user interface for the BlueJeans Room app. It requires only wifi connectivity on an iPad running iOS 10 or higher.
- Logitech is one of the leaders in video communications
- The c930e has become the industry standard for deployments in smaller, 2-6 person rooms. With a wide field of view and outstanding optics in an affordable package, it provides exceptional quality for BlueJeans Rooms.
Logitech PTZ Pro
- Logitech PTZ Pro Camera is a premium HD video camera with pan, tilt, and zoom (PTZ) capabilities. The PTZ Pro is a plug-and-play USB device. Note, unlike the GROUP it still requires a separate speaker/mic.
- Packed with features that produce stunning video in any environment, and includes a 4K ultra high-def camera offers 5x digital zoom and RightLight™ 3 with HDR.
Logitech Rally Camera
Premium PTZ camera with Ultra-HD imaging system and automatic camera control:
- RightSense™ technology automates a better user experience
- Advanced optics frame every participant with amazing clarity
- Sleek industrial design for any professional meeting space
- Premium PTZ camera with Ultra-HD imaging system and automatic camera control:
- CAM520 - Professional USB, Plug-N-Play Video Collaboration system for Mid to Large Conference Rooms.
- CAM340 - A wide angle PTZ USB camera with zero distortion.
- An Ultra-Wide angle lens fits everyone in the frame.
- Auto-adjusts to your lighting conditions so you’ll always look your best, no matter where you are.
- Universal compatibility. USB 3 Plug-and-Play.
Revolabs FLX UC500
- All meetings require the highest level of audio quality. BlueJeans recommends and has partnered with Revolabs. With rich, deep sound output and 4 separate microphones, parties on both end of a BlueJeans Rooms meeting will experience outstanding audio quality.
- A smaller, easier-on-the-eyes speaker option for phone booth rooms and companies that want a non-powered speaker/mic option and a lower profile
- The Jabra Speak 810 is a USB speaker/microphone which provides superior audio quality for conference rooms with up to 15 attendees.
- The SP20 is a portable USB speakerphone designed for small group conferences.
PC & Audio Module combined
HP Elite Slice
- HP elite slice core with the Bang & Olufsen collaboration.
Camera & Speakerphone combined
- Combines a high powered PTZ camera with a USB connected speaker/microphone which is ideal for mid to larger sized rooms accommodating up to 14 people. With the addition of expansion microphones, the solution will be ideal for even larger rooms of up to 20 or more people.
For a streamlined deployment experience, select channel partners offer a pre-configured kit that includes all of the above mentioned system components plus an accessory box with mounts, cables, power supplies and adapters, color-coded for fast assembly. Click here for more information.