BlueJeans Rooms is a video conferencing system designed for the user, built for IT, and powered by the BlueJeans Enterprise Video Cloud.
The solution reimagines the user experience with a streamlined, easy-to-use in-room experience. Powerful management tools and support services make it easy for IT Teams to install, manage, and monitor their BlueJeans Rooms across the company.
To ensure your network is ready to deploy the BlueJeans Rooms solution, verify that the correct TCP and UDP ports are open.
BlueJeans Rooms can utilize an HTTP proxy server to connect to services on the Internet. BlueJeans Rooms support WPAD and PAC. Static proxy server configuration and proxy server authentication are not supported.
Please follow the steps below to add a proxy configuration within BlueJeans Rooms:
- Access the DCP Web interface by entering the phone's IP address in your web browser's address bar.
- You will be prompted to enter the administrative username and password. The default settings are as follows:
- Username: admin
- Password: 1739
- Under the Settings tab, navigate to Network -> Proxy and configure the following values as needed:
- Enable WPAD: Allows the system to auto-discover the URL of the PAC file through DHCP option and DNS A record lookup
- PAC Configuration URL: Manually add the URL of a .dat or .pac file containing proxy specifications
- Save the settings.
Additional helpful links related to the configuration of Rooms: