The BlueJeans Google Calendar add-on is now generally available for Google Calendar!
The add-on has been redesigned to make use of the technologies available in Google Suite's new add-on framework. This new framework allows the add-on to be enabled in all Google Calendar apps a user utilizes. This means that once the add-on is installed, it can be accessed from any browser or mobile device. Due to the new framework, not all features and customizations found in the original Google Chrome Extension are available today.
You can read more in the following articles:
- How to Schedule a BlueJeans Meeting in Google Calendar
- BlueJeans Google Calendar add-on and Google Chrome Extension Comparison
- Google Calendar Android and iOS App
Note: Add-on installation and login are not supported in the Google Calendar mobile app, and must instead be completed from a browser.
User Installation Guide
- Inside the Google Calendar web app, click Get add-ons under Settings, or click the + icon located on the right-hand panel.
Alternatively, you can install it from the GSuite Marketplace by clicking here.
- Search for and select BlueJeans Meeting from the search results.
- Click Install.
- Select Continue to begin the installation process.
- Choose the Google account for which you would like to install the add-on.
- Click Allow to proceed.
- The BlueJeans add-on will now install within Google Calendar for the chosen account.
Domain Installation Guide (Admins Only)
Admins can install the BlueJeans Google Calendar add-on for their domain, providing access to all users on the domain. The process is identical to the above, except the Domain Install option should be selected instead to initiate installation.