Group Admins have the option to Add or Invite new users into their Enterprise Group. Adding a user allows the Group Admin to create a new user and manually fill out their profile information. Inviting a user allows the Group Admin to send an invitation to join their Enterprise Group to new or existing trial users.
How to Add a New User
Use the instructions included below to manually Create & Add a New User to your Group:
- Access your Admin Console from the website, select Manage Users, and click on the "Add User" tab.
Fill out the User's profile.
- The Username, Email Address, and Meeting ID are unique entries on the BlueJeans Server.
- All information in the profile can be changed by the User or an Admin after created, except for the Username.
- Click Add User to create the user.
- If you receive an error stating, "an account already exists with this email address." then it means the email was already used to create an account. Group Admins can use the Invite User feature to move the user into their Enterprise Group.
- You will not see the Add User tab if you have integrated Single Sign-on with your Enterprise Group and have "Automatic Provisioning" enabled.
How to Invite a New or Existing User
Use the instructions included below to Invite a New or Existing User to your Group:
- Access your Admin Console from the website, select Manage Users, and click on the Invite Users tab.
- Enter the email addresses of the users you want to invite in the provided textbox.
- Click "Send Invites" to send the invitations out
- You will not see the Invite Users tab if you have integrated Single Sign-on with your Enterprise Group.
- BlueJeans Trials have a default limit of 25 User Invites. If your trial use case requires more than 25 user invites, then please submit a request to BlueJeans Support to have it increased.
- If a user does not have an existing BlueJeans Account, the invitation will guide them through the account creation process. Once complete, the new user will be moved into the Enterprise Group.
- If a user does have an existing BlueJeans Account, the invitation will ask them to sign into their account and accept the Admin's invitation. Once accepted, the user will be moved into the Enterprise Group.
- You can check on the status of your invitations by viewing Manage Users → View/Edit Users → Show Invited Users.