Introduction to BlueJeans Rooms with Dolby Conference Phone
BlueJeans Rooms with Dolby Conference Phone is a video conferencing system that has been designed for the user, built for IT and is powered by the BlueJeans Enterprise Video Cloud and Dolby Voice. The solution reimagines the user experience with an easy to use and streamlined in-room experience. Powerful IT management tools and support services make it easy for IT Teams to install, manage and monitor their BlueJeans Rooms across the company. For more information and access to a free trial, visit our Product Page!
Differences from the original BlueJeans Room experience:
- The Dolby Conference Phone replaces the traditional tablet and speakerphone used in BlueJeans Rooms.
- Experience the most out of BlueJeans with Dolby Voice with superior audio quality and unique features, such as Spatial Audio.
- Integrate your existing IP-PBX system with the Dolby Conference Phone to allow for inbound and outbound SIP calls; creating the true all-in-one package
Need additional information? Click on the resources below to review our guides, data sheets, and more!
- Learn how to setup, install, configure, and manage your BlueJeans Rooms and Dolby Conference Phones.
- Learn how to join meetings, share content, and launch meetings from your smart phone using BlueJeans Rooms with Dolby Conference Phone!
- An advanced guide, provided by our partners at Dolby, for in-depth walkthrough of the Dolby Conference Phone.
- Looking to upgrade your BlueJeans Room's hardware? Visit our Hardware Components article to view our system requirements and recommended equipment.
- DCP Data Sheet