BlueJeans accessibility features enable customers with visual or hearing impairments to attend and participate in BlueJeans Events from any computer. These service enhancements are based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
- Accessibility features are only supported on the Attendee and Presenter experience
- Closed captioning is not supported within the product
- BlueJeans Events mobile experience is not yet certified
- Compatible with standard screen readers such as VoiceOver (macOS) and JAWS (Windows)
- Keyboard shortcuts can be used to navigate through the BlueJeans Events experience
How It Works
Screen readers and keyboard shortcuts are supported by default with no additional enablement required.
The product interface provides an Accessibility option that adjusts colors and contrast to help enhance readability.