Administrators enabled with "Admin" in their BlueJeans Network account can manage users and information in their group.
View our Admin Guide for instructions on the following topics. Tip: register for one of our training classes, or have a quick question for our Support team? Click Join Live Meeting, and an expert will help you (Available Monday through Friday).
- Landing page configurations
- Email invitation preferences
- Recording and Video Sharing preferences
- Enabling (or disabling) endpoint types for some or all users
- Viewing and Editing your users (e.g., change Name, password, email address, etc.)
- Inviting new or existing BJN users to your group, or manually adding a new user
- Accessing Invoice and Payment information (note: the Billing Management tab will not be shown if your service contract came from a BlueJeans reselling partner)
- Viewing and downloading Meeting History (showing moderator name, total minutes, number of participants, etc.)
... or, click to watch our Administrator training video